Ask An Expert

Send Your Questions

Please note that we do not respond to any family law related questions (including questions about custody and access). Please contact the Family Resolution Serevice at or by calling 204-945-2313 (Winnipeg) or 1-844-808-2313 (toll-free).

This is the error div

(required if requesting a response)


All Ask an Expert responses are provided via email within 10 business days.

Due to the volume and wide variety of questions we receive, we are unable to provide Ask an Expert responses by telephone. Please ensure you enter a valid email address so that we can contact you with the information you require.

Captcha was not valid, please try again